Friday, August 7, 2015

Olive Vest Obsessed

Maximizing your wardrobe by styling one item many ways can be helpful if you're on a budget or if you're obsessed with one piece (as I am with this olive green utility vest!) and want to put it on repeat.  

I love this olive vest because it can be styled casually or slightly dressed up and worn in every season.  Grace Kelly loves this vest because I can load up the pockets with doggie treats. 

Today I've styled my vest three ways that transition well from summer to fall (at least here in South Carolina where it's still hotter than blue blazes in October.) All effortless and comfortable looks.

First, I've paired it with a white tank, skinny jeans and nude wedges. 


Next, I've paired my vest with a striped cotton dress and suede booties.


Lastly (and probably one of my favorite looks,) I've paired my utility vest with a black tank, black skinnies and suede booties.



I've also styled this vest with a gingham button down and blue jean shorts, a comfy tee and leggings, etc. The possibilities are endless with this gem.

Look 1 // vest / skinnies / tank / necklace / bracelets

Look 2 // dress / boots (last season, this season's )

Look 3 // tank / skinnies / sunnies / necklace

Photography by Emily Hatcher

5 comments:

  1. Great first post Lesley! I love wearing a good vest, and this particular one does pair nicely with different looks. Looking forward to reading more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! I love my denim shirt for the same reason. Worn open or closed or layered it is always perfect for the job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! I love my denim shirt for the same reason. Worn open or closed or layered it is always perfect for the job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That vest is a must have! I love it!

    ReplyDelete