Tuesday, September 15, 2015

A Touch of Tartan




Chilly mornings. Chunky sweaters. Warm apple cider. Cinnamon candles.  Pumpkin spice coffee cake --- pumpkin spice anything (amiright?) 

Cooler days are here and I am falling for fall.  

Yea, yea, yea -- so maybe the actual autumnal equinox is still a week away. 

If you ask me, it's officially fall when pumpkin spice becomes an option for my coffee again. And Starbucks has spoken.

I've already been wearing a lot of tartan, or plaid, this season and I don't see this trend coming to an end for me anytime soon.  A touch of tartan is a great way to add a seasonal (but still classic) element to your outfit. Try a skirt or a scarf!

I've paired my favorite denim top with a tartan wool skirt and a pair of oxfords.

Tartan is one of my favorite patterns/pieces to play around with in the fall and winter. What is yours?

Photography by Emily Hatcher

skirt // vintage
top // target/old love this too!
shoes // aldo/old similar
jewelry
Hat // vintage 

No comments:

Post a Comment